If you sense a loss of meaning and identity, your Crown Chakra may be unbalanced. Sahasrara is a bridge to the cosmos, it is a spiritual connection, and through it y you can reach your higher potential. It is the energy of knowingness and enlightenment The Crown Chakra is often described as a slowly blooming Lotus flower, as the evolvement of the spirit during life.
Representing Color: White, Violet
Location of the Chakra in the Body: Crown of the head
Main Characteristic Associated with the Chakra: The Crown Chakra is a door of universal energy and conscience; through it you can reach a higher state of awareness. Sahasrara leads you beyond materialism to the true nature of life which is abundant in joy, purpose and curiosity. The guidance begins outside yourself, but during this process you will find inner direction.
Crown Chakra in balance: A balanced Crown Chakra gives you access to your subconscious, allows you to see your true nature and to accept the self as a part of the universe. Through a deep connection to Sahasrara you may fulfill your highest potential.
Crown Chakra out of balance: An imbalance makes your road in life harder and bumpier, lacking focus and direction. You’ll experience boredom, frustration and lack of joy that may result in migraines, melancholy, senility and loss of self.
Balance your Crown Chakra – Ways to let white and violet energy into your life:
- Connect with your inner self through yoga, meditation and contemplation.
- Silence is the white energy’s music. Turn off the TV, radio and computer, just listen to the universe around you.
- Use aroma-therapeutic oil extracts like jasmine, lavender and armoise.
- Write down your dreams and imaginations.
- Wear or carry a white or violet gemstone, Quartz Crystal or Diamond
Suggested Chakra Essential Oil: [Athena] Crown Chakra Rivila Oil